How To Enter:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. To Enter Contest for Prize:
(a) Complete a “pick-up” at any Penguin Pick-Up location between March 7th, 2015 and April 7th, 2015 and receive one ballot for the Prize draw. A “pick-up” requires a customer to arrange to have a delivery sent to a Penguin Pick-Up location. Upon ‘pick-up’ of your package, you will receive a ballot for the draw; or
(b) Register and activate a new Penguin Pick-Up Account between March 7th, 2015 and April 7th, 2015. Each new registered customer must pick-up their ballot at a Penguin Pick-Up location
3. Complete your ballot at time of ‘Pick-Up’ and deposit into Ballot Box located at your Penguin Pick-Up location. Ballots will be consolidated on the Draw date.
4. Entries that are fraudulent are not eligible for Prize and will be declared invalid. Entries that are illegible, altered or tampered will be declared invalid. All entries become the property of Penguin Pick-Up; and will not be returned.
Who Can Enter:
5. The Contest is open to residents of Ontario, aged 19 years and older, and to minors, provided that a parent or legal guardian who has reached the age of majority is present at the time Prize is awarded.
6. The contest is not open to employees of Penguin Pick-Up, SmartCentres, Calloway, and Retrocom.
7. There is one (1) prize available, consisting of two (2) tickets to a Toronto vs. Montreal Hockey Game in 2015 (retail value ($550). The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and not convertible to cash. Prize has no cash value.
8. The Contest will run between March 2nd, 2015 and March 31st, 2015. One contest ballot from eligible entries will be drawn randomly at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 1st, 2015. Penguin Pick-Up shall require proof of identity and/or eligibility to claim the prize.
9. The Prize Winner will be emailed and will be awarded the Prize upon:
(a) Correctly answering, without assistance, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question; and
(b) Execution of a declaration stating that he/she:
i. has read, understands and complies with the Contest Rules;
ii. consents to the announcement of the Prize winner’s name and the use by or on behalf of Penguin Pick-Up of the winner’s name, photo, or statements for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation.
In the event the Prize Winner is a minor, the foregoing must be confirmed and accepted by a parent or legal guardian.
10. Prize Winner will be contacted via email and telephone. If the winner does not claim the prize by April 6th, 2015, another Prize Winner will be selected.
11. Should the selected entrant fail to comply with any of the requirements set out here, the prize will be immediately forfeited.
12. The chances of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Disclaimer and Liability Exclusion:
13. Penguin Pick-Up and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any Contest entrant or any other person for:
a) any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Contest entries, regardless of the cause;
b) any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur regardless of the cause; or
c) any damage or loss, including any loss of use, loss of production, loss of profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the Contest or submission of entries to the Contest or participation in the Contest or the Contest Prize, or the use of the http://www.penguinpickup.com web site (including the downloading of any materials from the web site) and regardless of the cause or any negligence by Penguin Pick-Up or anyone for whom Penguin Pick-Up is responsible, and notwithstanding that Penguin Pick-Up may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
14. If for any reason the Contest is not conducted as intended by Penguin Pick-Up, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Contest, Penguin Pick-Up may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
15. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND PENGUIN PICK-UP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER RELIEF FROM ALL RESPONSIBLE PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. Decisions of Penguin Pick-Up in respect of any aspect of the Contest are final and binding on all entrants.
17. Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Contest Rules.
18. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any of these Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.