PenguinPickUp, is a physical and digital service connecting retailers and brands worldwide with consumers. PenguinPickUp provides a network of over 70 pick up locations across Canada, offering customers with drive-through and walk-in experience that allows online shoppers to come and pick up their packages within minutes.
- Who is responsible for my deliveries and returns?
- PenguinPickUp will sign for all deliveries. Returns must be arranged directly through the retailer.
- What if I want to return an item?
- We are a convenient shipping destination. Please return your item directly to the retailer from which you ordered the item as per their policy.
- The contents of my package are damaged. What do I do?
- If the contents are damaged but the package was intact when you received it from PenguinPickUp, please contact the retailer from which you purchased the item. If the exterior package is damaged, please contact us at (905) 760-6203.
- I was given somebody else’s order. What do I do?
- If a PenguinPickUp associate gave you the wrong package, please call (905) 760-6203 and we will arrange to have the parcel delivered to you at your convenience.
- I was given the wrong contents within my package. What do I do?
- If the wrong item was shipped to you, please contact the retailer directly to arrange for a replacement product.
- How long are packages kept for?
- Packages are kept for 7 days. Reminders for pick up will be sent via email, text or voice. If packages are not picked up within 7 days, a PenguinPickUp associate will contact the customer to make alternate arrangements.
- How secure is a PenguinPickUp?
- We are very secure. We have 24-hour security surveillance at all the PenguinPickUp locations.
- May I order oversized packages to PenguinPickUp?
- We do have package size limits. Please Click here for our shipping and size restrictions.
- May I order food and perishables to the PenguinPickUp?
- You can order food and perishables from our retail partners. Please visit their website for locations available.
- Do I need to get out of my car to retrieve my parcel at the PenguinPickUp?
- No – PenguinPickUp associate will deliver your package to your car. However, our UPS Store locations only offers walk-in service only.
- How long will I have to wait at the PenguinPickUp?
- Our service level goal is set at 5 min. or less from the time you arrive to the time you leave with your package.
- May I ask a friend or family member to pick up my parcels on my behalf?
- Absolutely! They will need the email with the subject line “Your PenguinPickUp Order is Ready for You” associated with the order and your Pick-Up Code. Click here for more details.
- What do I need to bring to pick-up my purchases?
- We require individuals to present a government issued identification. To speed up the process, please bring your PenguinPickUp ID as well. Click here for more detailed information.
- What do I do when I arrive at the PenguinPickUp?
- You drive to the designated PenguinPickUp parking spot. A PenguinPickUp associate will deliver your package to your car. Click here for details on the required identification. At our UPS locations, you will need to get off your car and walk-in to the UPS Store.
- My shipping company says that my package was received by PenguinPickUp, but I haven’t received a notification.
- We strive to inform you as quickly as possible once we receive your package, usually within a couple of hours.
- During peak hours, it can take us some time to check in a package as “Received”. If you have not received your notification by 3 p.m of the receiving date, please contact us at (905) 760-6203.
- My package has not arrived yet. How can I check its status?
- Until it has arrived at the PenguinPickUp, we will not have information on the status of your package. You can check with your retailer or track the package with your shipping company.
- How will I know when I can pick up the products?
- We will inform you by email, text, or telephone that your package has arrived and is ready for pick-up at your convenience.
- How do I order packages to a PenguinPickUp?
- Orders can be placed on any online website that ships within/to Canada. Once you are registered with PenguinPickUp, you simply enter one of our locations as the shipping address when shopping online. Please click here for detailed information.
- How do I contact an individual at the PenguinPickUp locations?
- Please call (905) 760-6203 and your call will be directed to the appropriate PenguinPickUp associate
- What are the PenguinPickUp operating hours?
- Mon – Fri 7 a.m – 9 p.m (PenguinPickUp)
- Sat – Sun 10 a.m – 6 p.m (PenguinPickUp)
- Mon – Fri 9 a.m – 6:30 p.m (UPS Store)
- Sat 10 a.m – 3 p.m (UPS Store)
- Sun Closed (UPS Store)
- *Note some UPS Stores may have different hours as listed above. Please contact UPS Store directly to confirm hours of operation.
- How will I know when new PenguinPickUp locations open?
- If you register with us, we can let you know when we open new PenguinPickUp locations near you.
- Click here to register on our website.
- What are the locations of the PenguinPickUp Units?
- Click here to find a PenguinPickUp location near you.
- What happens once packages arrive at PenguinPickUp?
- Watch this video to see PenguinPickUp in action.
25. I’m having trouble inputting the PenguinPickUp address at the online checkout.
Please check to ensure that the PenguinPickUp address was not used as your billing address. For your billing address, it must be the same as the address used for your credit card (usually your home address).
For some retailers, our Vaughan location is listed as Concord, Ontario. Since Concord is in Vaughan, as long as the postal code is correct, we will be able to receive your package.
For any additional troubleshooting, please call (905) 760-6203.
26. How can PenguinPickUp help my company save on distribution?
- We provide a solution to the heavy last mile distribution costs most retailers currently endure. To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com
26. I’ve got more questions and comments! Who can I contact?
- We welcome your feedback! Please call us at (905) 760-6203.
- What is a PenguinPickUp Code?
- A PenguinPickUp Code is a personal code that can be shared with others who may pick-up on your behalf. This is not your account password, nor does it provide it access to any of your personal information. It only allows someone to pick up on your behalf.
- How do I change Pick Up Code?
- Just click “Change Pick-up Code” on your profile page.
- What is a PenguinPickUp ID?
- The PenguinPickUp ID is a unique identifier so that we can track the right package to the right person – you! For instance, if there are two John Smiths who use the same PenguinPickUp location, we can track which package goes to the correct John Smith. This is why you need to add your PenguinPickUp ID to your shipping address.
- Where do I find my PenguinPickUp ID?
- Your PenguinPickUp is found on the addresses page when you sign into your account.
- Am I able to change my PenguinPickUp ID?
- Unfortunately, your PenguinPickUp ID cannot be changed.
- Help! I got locked out of my account.
- Not a problem! Please call (905) 760-6203 and we will be pleased to assist you.